Fischer Paper Products – Item # 1619-NP
- Newsprint stock design printed, sandwich wrap & basket liner
- Dry wax, white paper provides grease resistance
- This wrap provides moisture retention for the product
- Great for wrapping sandwiches, wraps, burgers and basket liners for fries, onions rings, poppers, fried mushrooms
- Sustainable and green alternative compared to paperboard and plastic containers
- Comes in an easy pull-out carton dispenser box
Sold By The Case: 3,000 ct
Dry Wax is a paper sheet which has a moderate wax coating to provide a moisture barrier and insulation.
We share our customers’ concerns abut how the packaging we produce affect the environment. Fischer Paper’s products are biodegradable, made with vegetable-based adhesives and water-based inks that meet EPA and FDA requirements, and are approved for use in the foodservice industry. Fischer Paper has access to various papers that are produced from recycled pulp and paper, and to new transparent material used for the window panels that are also vegetable based and biodegradable.
Fischer Paper Products‘ facility is FDA compliant and ASI certified with an excellent rating in conditions and programs for food safety. Fischer Paper carefully avoid any unnecessary use of water and electricity, and they recycle 99% of their paper waste. Fischer Paper Products, Inc. is committed to conserving and improving our environment. Every positive action is a step in the right direction!
Food Safety Compliance
Fischer Paper Products is committed to providing products of the highest quality and to complying with all regulations that impact the products they manufacture and ship. As part of their commitment to food safety and quality, they undergo a food safety and sanitation audit annually. The audit is conducted by a nationally respected third-party auditor.