Fischer Paper Products - Item # 606
- French Fry Bag - 5-1/2 x 1 x 4 - Plain
- Large Plain French fry bags hold approximately 5.5 to 7.5 ounces of French fries and also perfect for other snacks like peanuts, and candy
- Grease resistant paper reduces oil and grease breakthrough
- Keeps customers’ fingers clean and reduces the amount of time spent cleaning trays and tables
- Sold By The Case: 8,000 ct
These bags are made of a durable, white uncoated paper. These are machine glazed for smoothness.
We share our customers' concerns abut how the packaging we produce affect the environment. Fischer Paper's products are biodegradable, made with vegetable-based adhesives and water-based inks that meet EPA and FDA requirements, and are approved for use in the foodservice industry. Fischer Paper has access to various papers that are produced from recycled pulp and paper, and to new transparent material used for the window panels that are also vegetable based and biodegradable.
Fischer Paper Products' facility is FDA compliant and ASI certified with an excellent rating in conditions and programs for food safety. Fischer Paper carefully avoid any unnecessary use of water and electricity, and they recycle 99% of their paper waste. Fischer Paper Products, Inc. is committed to conserving and improving our environment. Every positive action is a step in the right direction!
Food Safety Compliance
Fischer Paper Products is committed to providing products of the highest quality and to complying with all regulations that impact the products they manufacture and ship. As part of their commitment to food safety and quality, they undergo a food safety and sanitation audit annually. The audit is conducted by a nationally respected third-party auditor.